ENMACON’S SAFETY POLICY
ENMACON believes every employee and visitor to our facility is entitled to an environment that is free of hazards. Accordingly, whether we are at our facility or on the job site, we have given safety the highest priority on our list of objectives.
We are committed to comply with all relevant Federal, State and Local regulations. Management provides effective planning, leadership, organization, control and support in order to implement the mandated regulations.
Our Objectives are clear:
1) Reduce both on the job and off the job injury rates.
2) Reduce property damage costs.
3) Reduce the incidence of occupational injuries.
ENMACON’S efforts are designed to minimize/eliminate employee accident experience both on and off the job. The following illustrates the variety of programs utilized:
1) Planned personal/group meeting contact.
2) Safe Job Procedures (SJP’s) for major jobs.
3) Assure Equipment Grounding Conductor Program
4) Arc Flash and Shock Hazard Protection Program
5) Anti-Drug/Alcohol Misuse Prevention Plan
a. This plan satisfies our Pipeline Operator Clients regulatory obligation as set forth in Part 40 and 49 CFR Part 199.115 and Part 199.245.
b. ENMACON submits semi-annual reports to two separate contractors who monitor the plan for the Oil & Gas Industry.
Additionally, numerous programs are utilized to enable ENMACON to comply with OSHA mandated regulations. Details of these programs are available upon request.